20.8.09

I don`t want 'some more'


Wow, I really have nothing to blog about.


I`ve been feeling rather anxious while waiting for school to start. Yes. I want school, please. I miss hanging out with the people who know me best everyday. I miss complaining about school work. I miss the nagging teachers and the drowsiness that I experience form my first period class. I miss rallies and the 'gradeism' I experience from high school. Hell, I even miss my tests and the damned pop-quizzes my teachers enjoy torturing us with. Somuchfun, agreed?! No.

Summer is ending and I`m feeling: Sad? Disappointed? Happy? I don`t have a clue. I`ve had my fair share of 'my time' with my laptop. I was glued to that sucker for hours. In all honesty, I feel rather relieved that summer is coming to an end. It`s the end of the line for my boredom. Go away. I`m sick of sitting around IMing people with 'Dude, I`m so bored.' It`s not fun for meeee.

I`ll go watch this tomorrow with my brother.
Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment